- Immediately go directly to the nearest authorities place and acquire an official missing or taken passport report
- Give a written letter addressed to your mind associated with the Mission asking for the replacement of a lost or stolen passport.
- Be prepared to spend 50 Bahraini Dinar in charges with this solution
Note: you have to appear in individual towards the General Directorate of Nationality Passports and abode in Bahrain to allow a passport that is new be granted.
The embassy or consulate will issue passage document (Laissez Passer) legitimate just for one day at Bahrain to be able to facilitate your entry
Good Conduct Certification
- Formal stamp of certifying authority needs to be sealed in the room supplied where in fact the applicant is fingerprinted.
- Attach two photos having a background that is blue.
- Attach a duplicate for the passport plus the residence license that are given because of the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and abode into the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Certificate issuance charge (1 BD).
- Connect a duplicate of the brand brand new passport .
An Apostille is really a certification granted by a designated authority in nation in which the Hague Convention Abolishing the necessity for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, Apostille Convention, is with in effect.
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on general general hot mail order wives public papers such as for instance delivery certificates, notarials, court purchases, or just about any other document granted by a general public authority, in order to be recognized in international nations which can be parties to your meeting.
In Kingdom of Bahrain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs could be the just designated Competent Authorities to issue Apostilles.
Apostille Certificate fee is BD 20.
1. Legalization Office at Manama Center Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
2. Legalization workplace at Labour marketplace Regulatory Authority Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
If you want to legalize a document given by an workplace within the Kingdom or abroad, this is done through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this Kingdom plus the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of other States worried abroad.
This could be done through missions associated with the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad, and missions accredited to your Kingdom.
- Each government agency will ratify initial papers granted by them.
- The document must incorporate a stamp and signature accredited into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’s Legalization Division. This can be done at our Legalization Division.
- So that you can ratify a document originating not in the Kingdom of Bahrain, the documents’ owner is needed to ratify it during the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this papers nation of beginning, after which at an embassy or consulate of the Kingdom here.
- Be aware that any modification of, or addition to, any one of the given information within the document will annul ratification.
If a buddy or even a relative dies while abroad, your nearest consulate are prepared to assist you to using the procedures involved with registering the death and shipping your body house.
- It is vital which you sign up the death into the nation where in actuality the person dies. This will probably frequently be performed through the Ministry of Health regarding the nation of residence, make sure to however contact us if you’re confused as to where you can do that.
- Once you’ve obtained the death certificate be sure to have it ratified during the Ministry of Foreign Affairs associated with nation where in actuality the death had happened. Once you’ve done this, have it ratified by your closest Bahraini objective.
- This might entail at this point we will be able to help you find the best possible route of getting the body back home, and inform you about any costs.
Throughout this technique please do phone your consulate that is nearest when you have any question or require any help. We will be around to aid you since well as we could.
The Consular Department dilemmas transportation and landing licenses of governmental aircraft when it comes to royal journey and atmosphere transport which is why the Bahrain Defense Force is accountable.
The division also issues transportation and landing licenses for government and army aircrafts of other nations whenever airspace that is crossing of Kingdom of Bahrain, or landing with its airports.
The Consular Department additionally follows within the issuance of licenses to millenarian and government vessels wishing to see the Kingdom and berthed in Mina Salman port through the coordination because of the customs, ports, free areas and Bahrain Defense Force.
To be able to make sure your individual security we’ve put together a couple of fundamental tips that people give you advice and any companions to follow along with:
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- Verify which you have the necessary visas to any location you might be going to, and make certain they truly are legitimate.
- Remember to make sure all your valuable bookings for travel and accommodation come in purchase.
- Ensure you have brought all travel that is relevant, and any necessary individual results.
- simply just Take sufficient cash for the journey also as some back up funds in the event of crisis, in a mixture of money and people cheques, making certain to notice the amounts of cheques before going.
- Remember to maintain your passport and any copies of one’s travel papers secure all the time. The safety deposit box if available if you are staying at a hotel use. In the event of loss or theft you ought to instantly register a written report during the police station that is nearest and register your copy of this police report with one of many Kingdom’s diplomatic and consular missions. In case the Kingdom won’t have any missions close to where you are, it is possible to alternatively register the police report aided by the objective of every known member state of this Gulf Cooperation Council. In the event of loss, please make reference to our Passport solutions part for information on list of positive actions.
- Understand and respect the legal guidelines associated with the country that you will be visiting, including edge laws. As an example, some nations might limit the quantity of money or cash you can easily enter or leave with.
- Be Safe. Avoid dubious or dangerous areas. Depend on wise practice along with your instincts to remain away from difficulty. Don’t just just take dangers that you’d maybe maybe not do in the home.
- In case you face any difficulty, we advise which you immediately contact the nearest mission that is diplomatic consulate of this Kingdom of Bahrain.
In the event that Kingdom of Bahrain will not keep a objective where you stand, contact the mission of just one associated with GCC Member States so that you can request help.
Remember we’re right here to help you or place you in contact with individuals who can.
In the event that you continue to have concerns or not clear about any such thing, don’t hesitate to contact The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and missions associated with Kingdom of Bahrain abroad or contact your nearest embassy or consulate in case there is crisis.
What exactly is Wejhaty ?
Wejhaty is really a free solution supplied by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to help all Bahraini residents planning, residing or studying abroad.
It allows to join up and improve your information that is personal to communicate in case there is crisis (normal tragedy, Civil unrest or crisis Evacuation), upgrading Bahrainis living or studying abroad of any appropriate brand new regulations, getting updates/feedback from Bahrainis abroad about any relevant problems, and interaction of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) through its embassies around the globe utilizing the Bahraini citizens abroad.